Healing starts here.
Healthful Touch offers reflexology-based body work to address everything from trauma-related injury to chronic pain to relaxation and pampering.
At each session, we’ll look at what’s going on to ensure that Becket targets specific issues as well as improves your overall well-being. Whether you come for a single session or need ongoing services, your path to healing starts here.
Specializing in reflexology-based body work
Experience relief from pain and overall rejuvenation starting with your first session.
Designed for your specific set of needs and goals, Becket combines the following services for the best treatment
- Reflexology relieves pain and restores natural balance throughout the body. Pressure is applied to specific points on the feet, hands or ears in sequence to release tension and to eliminate toxins. Treatment can include feet, hand or ear only, or a combination of the three.
- Active Myofascial Therapy (AMT) uses gently band sustained pressure to release tension in your body’s fascia network. It includes manual and movement therapy to help people with pain, dysfunction, injuries and the need for myofascial recovery. In AMT, you are actively involved to engage muscles while clothed for continual evaluation. You might be walking and moving to re-educate your body during your session
- Therapeutic massage techniques uses firm pressure and slow strokes to reach deeper layers of muscle and fascia (connective tissue) and to break up scar tissue and physically break down muscle "knots" or adhesions (bands of painful, rigid tissue) that can disrupt circulation and cause pain, limited range of motion, and inflammation.
This focused combination of services provides
- a balancing of the nervous system
- relaxation of internal stress on body organs, and
- relief of muscular tension, pain or emotional stress